February – March 2019
1. Animal Free Research UK (the “Charity”) is offering a free tote bag (“Bag”) to individuals who meet the criteria noted in clause 11 below (“Eligible Individual/s”) as part of a promotional campaign.
2. Advertisements offering the Bag will be placed on social media.
3. To receive the Bag, an Eligible Individual must enter their name and telephone number and agree to receiving a telephone call. During the call, the Eligible Individual will be asked to provide a postal address (including a postcode) in Great Britain (“Valid Address”) that the Bag can be sent to – postage and packaging is not chargeable.
4. Eligible Individuals can also opt in to receive updates about the Charity’s work on the telephone call, including whether they could support the Charity financially and whether they’d like to hear further from the Charity in the future.
5. There is no requirement, or obligation, on Eligible Individuals to support the Charity financially or agree to receive future marketing in order to receive the Bag.
6. This offer is available to the intended recipients of the promotion only, and we reserve the right to refuse the free Bag to anyone who has signed up from non-approved channels.
7. The promotion will commence on 20th February 2019 and end on 31st March 2019, or sooner should allocated stock be depleted. Free Bags are subject to availability and only while stock lasts. Animal Free Research UK reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
8. Only 1 request for a Bag per Eligible Individual will be accepted.
9. The Bag has a retail value of £2.00.
10. The Bag is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
11. The Charity’s Bag promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (which comprises England, Scotland and Wales, and excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Charity, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the promotion (“Eligible Individual/s”).
12. No responsibility is taken for requests which are incomplete; from which the Eligible Individual cannot be identified; or for any technical failure or event, beyond our reasonable control, which may cause the request to be disrupted or corrupted.
13. We will attempt to contact Eligible Individuals within 8 weeks of receipt of your request to arrange delivery of your Bag, and to update you about the Charity’s work if you have given us permission to do so. If you have given us permission to contact you only about your Bag, one attempt will be made to contact you; up to 10 attempts will be made to get in touch if you have also given us permission to update you about our work.
14. We aim to dispatch your Bag within 4 weeks of contacting you. If you do not receive your Bag within 4 weeks from your telephone call from us, you can contact email@example.com to check the status of your delivery. No responsibility is taken for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
16. The promoter is Animal Free Research UK. Animal Free Research UK is the working name of Dr Hadwen Trust, a registered charity in England and Wales (No. 1146896) and Scotland (No. SC045327) and a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (No. 08015625). Registered Office: Suite 8, Portmill House, Portmill Lane, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG5 1DJ
17. Animal Free Research UK operates a Complaints Procedure. If you wish to make a complaint, you can contact us on the below details:
Animal Free Research UK
Tel: 01462 436819
18. Eligible Individuals are deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse to award the Bag to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents or distributors will not, in any circumstances, be responsible or liable to compensate any individual, or accept any liability for any loss, or damage, as a result of accepting the Bag except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to limit or exclude the Charity, its agents or distributors (or their employees) liability for personal injury or death that is, after investigation, attributable to one or all of them.
21. The promotion will be governed by English law, and the parties to these Terms and Conditions irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Animal Free Research UK will always treat your personal details with the utmost care and will never sell or swap with other organisations for their marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe and private, holding the information you provide for communication, analysis and administrative purposes.
Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Bag and, if you have given permission, to update you about our work, including whether you could support the Charity financially and whether you’d like to hear further from the Charity in the future.
If we are unable to contact you, we will hold your details for a maximum of 6 months before deleting your information securely.
If we have spoken with you directly, we will hold your information documenting the request and fulfilment of your Bag in line with our internal retention policies.
If, during the call, you have agreed to hear from us going forward, we will send marketing in line with your expression of interest and, for postal information, based on our legitimate interest to communicate with you. Rest assured you can stop receiving this, or change any of your preferences at any time by contacting us on 01462 436819, or at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Portmill House, Portmill Lane, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG5 1DJ.
For full details of what information we hold and how we process your data, please visit www.animalfreeresearchuk.org/privacy-policy/Page last modified on February 20, 2019 11:06 am