What you can look forward to on the evening of Thursday 22nd August:
- Dress code: smart/cocktail attire
- 6.30pm Welcome
- Meeting the students and finding out about their research projects
- Special guest speaker
- Vegan dinner and drinks (additional cash-bar)
- Presentation of awards to 2019 Summer Students
- 10.30pm Farewell
Ground Floor Forum Restaurant, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9AB
The University of Hertfordshire is located in Hatfield, just 25 minutes by train from London’s King’s Cross station and within easy access of the A1(M). You can find further details on how to get to College Lane Campus on the University website.
You can use the list of local hotels below to book accommodation if you wish to stay near the event.
- Airfield Premier Inn, AL10 ODA, Hatfield (1.5 miles), 0870 1977129
- Travelodge Hatfield Central, AL10 0XR, Hatfield (1.6 miles), 0870 1911816
- Beales Hotel (4*), AL10 9NG, Hatfield (1.9 miles), 01707 288500
- Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel (3*), AL10 9AF, Hatfield (2.9 miles), 01707 275701
- The Stanborough Premier Inn, AL8 6DQ, Welwyn Garden City (3 miles), 01707 391345
- Best Western Homestead Court Hotel, AL7 4LX, Welwyn Garden City (4.2 miles), 01707 324336
- Premier Inn, EN6 3NH, South Mimms (8.9 miles), 0871 527 8990
- Novotel, Stevenage, SG1 2AX, Stevenage (9.9 miles), 0870 609 0962
- Holiday Inn Stevenage, SG1 1HS, Stevenage (11.14 mile), 01438 722727
The venue is fully wheelchair accessible and the nearest accessible toilet is by the entrance to The Forum. Accessible parking is also available – the nearest accessible parking bays to The Forum are highlighted in this campus map. There are two Blue Badge holder spaces also highlighted on the map in front of the Hutton Building.
We want our events to be accessible to all. If you need anything else so that you can participate in this event, please indicate on your registration form so that arrangements, where possible, can be made.
You can also register for this event by calling us on 01462 436 819 or by sending us an email.