Walk it, jog it or run it
Over the August bank holiday weekend this fantastic challenge takes on some of England’s finest scenery as a walk, jog or run. An Eastbourne start, up the infamous Beachy Head, through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. A Brighton midpoint, Devils Dyke, stunning views, sunset & sunrise all lie ahead before the Cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view and a welcome finish line after 100km and an amazing personal journey.
Most of the 2,000 challengers will be walking at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole course. You can sign up as an individual or as a team, and there’s half & quarter distance options also. However you take it on, you’ll be supported through day & night and rewarded with an overwhelming sense of achievement. With some training and determination anyone can conquer The South Coast . So why not get in shape – and join a real challenge in 2017 for Animal Free Research UK.
- Full Challenge (100km)
- Half & quarter challenge options
- 2 Day Option – 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
What you get
- Great fundraising advice and support to help you reach your target
- An Animal Free Research UK t-shirt or technical vest
- Covered rest stops
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T-shirt, a glass of bubbly!
Sign up and commit to raise a minimum sponsorship target
- £70 Registration Fee
- £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
- £50 Registration Fee
- £275 Minimum Sponsorship Target
- £40 Registration Fee
- £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
In the UK in 2015, 4.1 million research procedures took place on animals. With your support, we can fund work that proves animals do not need to be harmed in the name of medical research, and get animals out of the lab. Push yourself in 2017 and take on the South Coast Challenge for Animal Free Research UK.Page last modified on February 9, 2017 12:00 am