How will your photo, video, written case study or other content be used?
- In printed marketing materials (e.g. a leaflet to promote Animal Free Research UK)
- On the Animal Free Research UK website or social media sites (including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- In the media (e.g. to promote Animal Free Research UK in a newspaper or on TV)
- In Animal Free Research UK printed or online advertising and fundraising campaigns
- By other organisations that want to promote Animal Free Research UK ‘s work (e.g. Trusts & Foundations, Universities)
It will be used for up to 24 months, unless you ask us to stop using it.
By completing this form and giving your consent, you agree to the following:
- You consent to the creation of video, audio, photograph, written quotes or other recording featuring you and give all necessary licences and consents which may be required anywhere in the world (whether now or in the future) to enable Animal Free Research UK to use it in all formats and in publications, websites, products and programmes (as detailed above).
- You assign to Animal Free Research UK any copyright, ownership or other rights in relation to the creation of video, audio, photograph, recordings or quotes in which you are identifiable.
- You understand that the video, audio, photograph, recordings or quotes derived from these media will be identified with your name. You will not make any claim in relation to privacy, defamation or passing off in relation to any uses of media within the scope of this consent.
- You understand that Animal Free Research UK will keep all personal data, video, audio, photograph, recordings, content and quotes and use/store them for 24 months. After this period we will seek your further consent or remove them from all channels.
- To use images of children under the age of 18 we need parental consent. Please fill in this form for all of your children under the age of 18.
- You understand that your consent can be revoked at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Supporter Services, Animal Free Research UK, Suite 8, Portmill House, Portmill Lane, Hitchin, Herts SG5 1DJ. If you withdraw your consent, Animal Free Research UK will no longer use any information you have provided previously. However, you understand that any published materials that already include your information cannot be recalled.